This is one of my favourite photo's of recent times. Jordie spent $15 of his own money at a local market to buy Nicayla a pretty blown glass ring for her birthday. I ended up giving him $10 back as it was alot just for a ring but he really wanted her to have it as it was soo pretty and he thought she would love it!! Well he was right and this was her reaction when she unwrapped it and realise what he had given her. I just love the look on her face. Only wish I could have been in two places at one so I could have captured the look on Jordie's face too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog girls. Have the bestest weekend ever. Hugs xo S
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
This DLO "Fun in the Sun" is my themed lo. Our theme this month was WINTER! lols I felt funny doing a lo on having fun at the beach but for us it was a winter time treat. It is warm enough here to go to the beach almost all year round. You can't swim it is too cold for that but you can still do lots of fun things!
Thanks for stopping by everyone and HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all get some time to get scrappy! xo S
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting.
5. Nominated seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.
2. I married my sweetheart and "soul mate" Ken nearly 16 years ago. We have 3 children.
3. I want to live and work in Canada one day.
4. Before I die (& hopefully before I am too old) I want to travel & visit, England, the USA, Canada, Scotland, Isle of Man, New Zealand & quite a few more amazing places & countries.
5. I don't believe in GOD & whilst I consider myself an athiest I do have my own beliefs & think we could learn alot from Buddhism & Judaism.
6. I want to lose at least another 15 kgs & when I do I am going to Tassie to visit my sista Caz.
7. I don't smoke or drink (well not much & when I do I only drink VODKA based drinks).
3. Wati at Scrap Creation
4. Tina at Scrapped by Tina
5. Maria at Indigo Bloom
6. Angie at My Scraptastic World
7. Bec at Bizzy Becs
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
This DLO I did for the Scrappies Cyber Crop 4 which was held on Saturday night. Challenge 3 was to be a lo of an animal but as I was a bit over doing animal lo's I did these old photo's of Douglas, Ken and I went D was a baby back in 1997. He had this toy cat that went nearly everywhere with him... named Garfield. D just adored him and had to have him in the photo shoot or he just wouldn't smile! lols. Thanks for looking everyone! xo S
Our next challenge was an ALPHABET title challenge. Julz picked the letter "N" so we had to come up with a layout that had a title starting with "N"...... my gorgeous and very cheeky great neice Kaity made the perfect subject for this layout!
Have a great start to the week everyone and HAPPY SCRAPPING!! xo S