Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Colour Challenge #233 - Use Your Stuff

Good Evening

After a well deserved and a much needed month off the amazingly talented ladies from Use Your Stuff are back with a vengeance!!

Our first challenge back (well for my team) is a colour challenge. These were the colours we were given to work with :


Aren't they gorgeous?   I have been so busy with my new job, school, sporting activities and juggling that home/work life balance that I opted with a simple card for this challenge.

I decided to make another Christmas Card for my end of year collection this time using some stickers, which I rarely use.  I am quite please with how it turned out.  


Now make sure you head over to the Use Your Stuff blog and check out the other amazing creations from my fellow designers.

Until next time

Happy Creating

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: