Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Stampartpapel Retarte 86 - Moonflower Digi Stamps

Evening

Today I am back with another gorgeous digi stamp from Moonflower Digi Stamps and a card creation for Stampartpapel.  This week's challenge pushed me out of my comfort zone as some of the beautiful images we got to work with were "Halloween" images.  And although many of my family and friends in Australia celebrate Halloween I do not.  So it was a challenge to work with such an image.  But I am really happy with how it all turned out!


Now isn't that the cutest image?  I just fell instantly in love with  Gina Le Cat Witch and just had to choose her to colour & style.  Now before you leave be sure to click on my above links and go show the lovely design team ladies some love on our blog and you will kick yourself if you don't head over to Moonflower Digi Stamps to check out their awesome designs as well. 

Thanks for stopping by... until next time

Happy Crafting 

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

María Pilar said...

Beautiful card, Shirley. Its amazing

Lori Kobular said...

Love the way you colored this adorable Halloween image!