Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Challenge # 239 - Oct 24 - Heritage

Good Morning Everyone

Today I am sharing with you a layout I created a while ago which fits the "heritage" part of the latest challenge over at Use Your Stuff.   Do yourself a favour and make sure you click on the link and check out the other great layouts from my very talented DT members.

I  wanted the "proofs" from our wedding photographer to speak for themselves so I keep the embellishments very simple.  I love how the double layout turned out.  Our photographer was just brilliant.



Twenty three years have passed since this special day and quite a few years more of being together so I think this definitely meets the heritage part of the challenge.

Ahh to be young again!!......

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to see your challenge up on the Use Your Stuff blog.  

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: