Thursday, October 20, 2016

Use Your Stuff - Black/Orange/Neutral Colours

Good Evening Friends,

Today I am back with a challenge from last week (yes I am horrible I know - sorry :( ) from Use Your Stuff.  It seems it is the time of year where everything thinks of Halloween.  There are so many challenges about at the moment that seem to be based around this celebration.  Although I am not one to celebrate personally I do love seeing all the fun, creative, gorgeous projects that all my fellow DT members are coming up with.  So please if you have a spare minute or three pop on over to the UYS blog and check them out.

With working full time I find I have very little time these days for my beloved crafting.  I have to apologise for the picture quality of my share tonight.  It appears a little more "yellowish" than orange as I only had a small window of opportunity to photograph my card and the lighting wasn't the best.



Since I don't celebrate Halloween I decided to make a simple easel card that could be used for many occasions.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: